My Weekend

On Saturday my family and I went to the shops. We walked and walked. After we did that we walked around the shops. Finally we walked up the stairs to find some food. Unfortunately the shop was closed so we went down stairs again. We got to eat some food and some rice. Finally my Dad said, “You two can go to the park.”  I walked to the stair at the park and then climbed up this rope and was hanging by my legs, no hands!!

2 thoughts on “My Weekend

1. Hello this is Jiliane and you might know me as your reading buddy.I really liked your story because it has details and explained carefully what you did.I have a few questions though, Why did you go to the shops? How did you hang on to the rope with no hands.Did you practice? But that is all my questions.Words cannot explain how amazing your story is.I think that you did a TERRIFIC job.Thank for reading this comment and sharing your story.

sincerely, Jilliane.

2. Hello Mey-Lee You might remember me reading my story to you! I really liked your story because you carefully explained it on your blog and how much detail you added.I have some questions for you if you can answer them.Where did you guys walk before you went to the shops? Why did you go to the shops?

From Isla-May